Registration fee payment links will open on December 2019, Indian participants can pay in Indian Rupees and Overseas participants will be able to pay through PayPal.
- The paper should be limited within a word count range of 2000-3500.Papers having less than 2000 words will not be accepted. For Papers with more than 3500 words an additional charge of Rs 500 per page is to be paid.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register and present the paper at the conference in order to include the paper in SPRINGER.
- For registering under Research Scholars/Students category at least one of the co authors must be Research Scholar/Students and his/her ID card endorsing Research Scholar/Student status must be mailed to convener.
- Registration for the conference includes registration kit, tea/coffee and lunch during the conference period and doesn’t include Accommodation.
- Accompanying persons who wish to attend the conference should register for Listener category separately.
- Candidates are advised to visit our website regularly for updates.